iTunes Match: finally, lyrics!

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by mavis, Jun 11, 2013.

1. mavis macrumors 68040

mavis

Well the thread title says it all. The formatting is a little borked (you can see "br/>" all over the place) but at least they're finally adding that functionality. I have never used Match on my iPhone because of this, so it's nice to see, finally! And it kind of makes me optimistic that they'll add it to the iPad too. Maybe Sir Ive likes to tag his music as accurately as I do :)

2. mavis thread starter macrumors 68040

mavis

I remember people complaining about this; I figured people would be glad to know it's being fixed now! :confused:

3. gestrella macrumors newbie

I am unable to get to the. Even re downloaded from icloud songs with lyrics but cant tell how to show them. How are you getting to it ?

4. Reddkryten macrumors 6502

Excellent. Now the real question, will the iPad get lyrics back under ios 7.

5. mavis thread starter macrumors 68040

mavis

The implementation is buggy but it's there. You basically have to pull up the lyrics twice. The first time it will be blank but the second time the lyrics will be there (although formatted incorrectly). Still, it's nice to see that they're finally allowing lyrics to show through iTunes Match!