So here's the scenario. I have just under 25,000 songs in my iTunes library. I also have a subscription to iTunes Match and so far it has worked perfectly until around 48 hours ago. For no reason I can work the metadata for my library has changed in the cloud and those changes have been pulled down to my Macbook Air (the only place I have match turned on). I now have around 10,000 songs that have a blank album title and all list the same artist (not anyone who appears in my library!), they still have the correct track names, artwork, track and disc numbers. To check it was actually incorrect in the cloud I enabled match on my iPad and that shows the same, incorrect, results. So here's my dilemma, I somehow need to get the cloud version to roll back to around 48 hours ago. I have a backup of my library file (but not the actual library), if I replace the library file I get back all the correct data however now those 10,000 songs get a file not located error as my library was set to keep organised! When I then use locate it replaces the correct data with the incorrect data! ---------- To add a little more info as I was getting nowhere with what was in my library I deleted everything and downloaded from Match, despite doing that I can't even get Match to to get past Step 1 (Gathering information), it just gets stuck. Also some of the tracks (around 50%) that have had their metadata altered now seem to be read only and won't even let me manually update with the correct information.