iTunes Match: How Can I delete songs uploaded to iTunes Match

MacintoshMan

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 16, 2006
So I made this mistake of signing up for iTunes match before cleaning up my library. After the process finished, I noticed that there was a compilation album that snuck into my library that I would never listen too. I selected the album in iTunes and deleted it, and accidently clicked passed the window promt that asks you if you'd also like to delete it from iTunes match.

The songs are no longer in my library but still in my iTunes match library. How do i delete those still in there.

Patriot24

macrumors 68030
Dec 29, 2010
California
When you delete a song, it gives you the option (a checkbox on the confirmation popup) to "Also delete this song from iCloud".

MacintoshMan

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 16, 2006
When you delete a song, it gives you the option (a checkbox on the confirmation popup) to "Also delete this song from iCloud".
"accidently clicked passed the window promt that asks you if you'd also like to delete it from iTunes match."

I skipped checking in the box in the prompt that you mentioned...

bwhinnen

macrumors 6502
Apr 15, 2010
San Diego
The songs should still be listed in iTunes though, but with a little cloud and an arrow in it signifying that they are in the cloud and available for download. Just highlight them and click delete again and you'll be prompted to remove from the cloud.