iTunes Match not working in iTunes 11.1

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by beachdude42, Sep 19, 2013.

1. beachdude42 macrumors newbie

Ever since I upgraded to iTunes 11.1, the cloud logo in the top left corner is perpetually loading, and iTunes Match isn't working at all. Anyone else have this problem and have a solution? I've already tried signing in and out, deactivating iTunes Match and reactivating, etc...

2. crzdcolombian macrumors 6502a

crzdcolombian

just noticed this..... kind of sucks only have like 30 songs out of 22k..... available right now

3. calvz macrumors newbie

I think it's an iTunes store issue... Both iTunes Match and iRadio have been in and out all morning for me. Neither is working at all at the moment.

4. nigameash macrumors 6502

I'm facing the same issue. iTunes match was working for a while in the middle as I downloaded a few songs off the cloud with a higher bitrate.

5. williamsonrg macrumors 6502

Same here. All of my music has disappeared, just about a week after I went all in for iTunes Match and deleted most of my local music. So frustrating.

6. ApfelKuchen macrumors 68020

When did you upgrade to 11.1? If it was within the past day, in order to use iOS 7… it may not be the version of iTunes, but server response. Makes it harder to isolate cause. If it's been longer than that… It's always helpful to know what OS you're using, too.

The other reports here are likely server response issues, rather than the version of iTunes. I'm on 11.1. I just turned on Match on a Mac (OS X 10.8.4) where it hadn't been turned on. Worked just as advertised. All the songs from my other Mac are now present with the proper icon, and those I've tested play just fine.

7. larrylaffer macrumors 6502

larrylaffer

This definitely feels like a server issue, because my iPhone is now failing to load my iTunes Match library.

I added a new album last night that got matched, and this morning it still hadn't appeared on my phone. Usually this only takes a minute or two to occur. So, I disabled and re-enabled iTunes Match, and now it won't load.

Annoying!

8. calvz macrumors newbie

Also the Windows version is super buggy and crashes constantly on my work computer. No issues on my Mac at home though.

9. BillyBobBongo macrumors 68020

BillyBobBongo

10. lukejc1 macrumors 6502

I have the same issue on my Macbook Pro. Since updating to iTunes 11.1 I can no longer access the songs in the cloud.

My iPhone can access and download all of my songs without problems. It's got to be a bug with 11.1.

11. BillyBobBongo macrumors 68020

BillyBobBongo

Looks like it's been fixed. I turned on my iPhone this morning and it was there, my MacBook once again has access to my songs too.

12. lukejc1 macrumors 6502

It's working for me now too. I closed and reopened iTunes and it's all back to normal.