iTunes match on iphone not working

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by spazzer4501, Oct 19, 2012.

1. spazzer4501 macrumors newbie

Yesterday I turned off iTunes match on my iPhone 5. Today when I turned it back on, instead of seeing my songs I saw the icloud logo with a status bar at the bottom that didn't appear to move at all. After a couple minutes I was brought to my music library...except there wasn't any music in it. My library is completely empty, I can't see ANY of my music stored in match.

Now I've searched up this problem, and I've seen that people have been able to delete a couple files with iExplorer in the iTunes_control folder and do a hard reboot. Unfortunately, that has not worked for me. Does anyone have any other suggestions? :confused:

----------

Solved it myself. Apparently iTunes match really really hates my wi-fi network, because when I tried syncing with match on 4G, my music appeared within seconds. :D So if the iExplorer process hasn't been working for you guys consider turning off wifi.

2. ekko20six macrumors newbie

I seem to be having the same problem. I have tried all of the suggestions such as iexplorer, restores using iTunes and iCloud, using just wifi and now just cellular.

Nothing has worked.

This is on all of my iOS devices, iPad, iPhone 4 and iPhone 5....

I'm at a loss....