iTunes Match / Playcounts

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by RNVarma, Mar 8, 2012.

1. RNVarma macrumors regular

Hey:

Anyone still having problems with iTunes Match and mis-matched playcounts? I've upgraded my 4S to 5.1 and iTunes to 10.6, and the problem is still there. Indeed, when I turned off iTunes Match, and then turned it back on a day later, I watched in real-time the playcounts on many of my audio files being reverted to earlier counts.

2. Crotonmark macrumors regular

My iPhone 4S is now syncing smart playlists between it and my iMac just fine
    ALSO - the biggest improvement - streaming speeds are MUCH improved. I have crap cell service on my train and today for the first time I was able to use match the entire commute

3. RNVarma thread starter macrumors regular

So you are not having any playcount trouble between your iPhone, local computer, and iCloud?

4. Crotonmark macrumors regular

It is slow matching the playcounts between the iMac and the iPhone. It sometimes updates quickly and sometimes it takes a couple of hours.
    Sometimes the songs on the recently played list might be out of order (the songs from the same date don't line up in the same order on all devices). BUT overall it is MUCH improved with 10.6 and 5.1

Mark