iTunes Match Questions

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by TrenttonY, Dec 22, 2013.

1. TrenttonY macrumors 6502a

I'm thinking about paying for iTunes match. but I have a few questions first.

1. Is YouTube to MP3 .com illegal? If not can I use that and put it in iTunes and match will recognize it? I've seen videos on it but i'm not sure.

2. If I don't pay, will matched library get deleted? or will it be frozen until I pay again?

3. Can you pay through iTunes redeemed money using gift cards? I don't use/have any credit cards.

Thanks!

2. thatoneguy82 macrumors 68000

thatoneguy82

1. Not sure, but it probably is. Anytime you get something free that was not meant to be free unless explicitly said by the owner, it's some form of theft and/or piracy.

2. You pay $24.99/year and the matching process begins. You have 30 days of non-payment before your library gets expunged.

3. Yes, I do this all the time. Also, they needn't be credit cards, debit cards can be used as well just as long it has a Visa/MasterCard mark on it. If you have a checking account chances are you have a debit card with Visa/MC.