iTunes Match setup question

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by lbhskier37, Jun 8, 2013.

1. lbhskier37 macrumors member

I signed up for iTunes Match this morning. It went flawlessly through the first 2 steps then began the process of uploading about 2500 unmatched tracks. The last time I looked it was at about 1200. Then I went to run some errands and came back with an error saying iTunes had to close or something. When I restarted iTunes it gave me some prompt saying iTunes Match had encountered a problem and that I would have to sign out and sign back in from the iTunes Store. I did this and now when I go back into my library I can't tell if its still working. The Match button from on top of iTunes is gone now. Does this mean all my stuff uploaded? I'd there any way to tell?

2. Lunfai macrumors 65816

Lunfai

I think it signed you out. The match button should be there, try signing out and back in. It should say you've got XXXXX songs in the cloud that you can listen on any device. In your library if your albums/songs/singles have a cloud icon on the top right of each album work then it should be working.

3. lbhskier37 thread starter macrumors member

I figured it out. Under the file menu I had to re-enable Match. Now it's trying again