Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

JoEw

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Nov 29, 2009
Has the match team done nothing in these last couple years?

I imported 10 discs all from live shows and labeled the tracks by set list by hand most of these sets have a small "Intro" that is about minute and a half long.

I imported close to 10 of these and iTunes match refuses to upload any of the other "Intro" songs just the first disc I ripped. I got to right click on it to "Add to iCloud" oh, no option there.

And iCloud still can't figure out how to delete old metadata out of my library on iCloud when I delete it from iTunes, it shows a greyed out tracks everywhere now browsing on my ATV.:mad:

Let me just throw out this rant here, how is it literally none of the problems this service has had since it's starting not been fixed?

Last edited:

Rigby

macrumors 603
Aug 5, 2008
San Jose, CA
I imported close to 10 of these and iTunes match refuses to upload any of the other "Intro" songs just the first disc I ripped.
What do you mean by refuses? If you enable the "iCloud Status" column in the song list, does it say "ineligible" or "error" for these songs?

JoEw

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Nov 29, 2009
What do you mean by refuses? If you enable the "iCloud Status" column in the song list, does it say "ineligible" or "error" for these songs?

That's the thing it shows nothing, when I browse on the ATV it shows it greyed out

Rigby

macrumors 603
Aug 5, 2008
San Jose, CA
That's the thing it shows nothing
You mean the iCloud Status column is empty? That would be unusual. Seems like something in your library is seriously screwed up. Turn off iTunes Match in iTunes, then log out of your account. Log back in, reactivate Match and let iTunes do its thing (can take several minutes).
when I browse on the ATV it shows it greyed out
When songs in the cloud are greyed out on iOS devices, it usually means that they haven't been fully processed yet.

Fuchal

macrumors 68030
Sep 30, 2003
I find nothing works quite as well as Store > Update iTunes Match

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.