iTunes Match "Waiting" status?

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by Roller, Nov 16, 2011.

1. Roller macrumors 68020

Out of 1,500 songs, I have 130 that have been in Waiting status since I activated match the other day. I can't find any way to force them to match or upload. Anybody have a similar problem?

2. philbyers macrumors newbie

philbyers

I have the exact same problem. 13495 songs, 433 in "waiting" status. That's about 3%. You're running at about 8%. Wondering how to "force" a re-try.

Overall, everything is working fine.

3. Oman macrumors regular

I have found that even the songs that are in waiting are available on my iPhone when i turned match on. Weird but..

4. philbyers macrumors newbie

philbyers

Wow. Very cool. Not true for me thus far. Hoping they get it all sorted out.

5. pbrooks macrumors regular

pbrooks

Same here. I have 281out of 4188 songs stuck "Waiting." They are greyed out and I can't play them in iTunes. And no, they are not available on my iPhone or iPad.

6. Mal macrumors 603

Mal

I have 847 waiting right now. It says it's uploading one of them in iTunes, but the bar hasn't moved in a while. I'm guessing the servers are just being hammered and it's going to take a while to upload the songs it couldn't match.

jW

7. Heebeejeebies macrumors regular

Heebeejeebies

I've had one song "waiting" but it hasn't changed in any way since I started Matching songs. After I fixed errors and ineligible songs, I Matched everything all over again, but the same song is still "waiting." What's going on!?