Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 14, 2003
Where are people finding the box art for movies they are putting into itunes? I like how the ones you buy from itunes don't have all the crap that the actual case would have in it from the store. Any advice? I have just been using amazon, google images, etc. and the sizes/quality are all varied. The art from apple's trailer site is perfect, but older movies are not available.

vi2867

macrumors 6502
Oct 11, 2006
Eastvale, CA
You can also get a Movie cover by playing the moving, and when you get to the part of the moving that you want as the art cover, you press pause, then right click on pc or control click on mac and there will be an option to set as a poster.

That's it...Now your movie will use this as the art cover...

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 14, 2003
You can also get a Movie cover by playing the moving, and when you get to the part of the moving that you want as the art cover, you press pause, then right click on pc or control click on mac and there will be an option to set as a poster.

That's it...Now your movie will use this as the art cover...

The dimensions of this aren't like a dvd case. Interesting idea though... hmmm...

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 14, 2003
Go to Amazon.com, click on the artwork, click control+shift+4, and paste the image into the artwork in iTunes.

This is what I have been doing actually, I am looking for the kind of art that apple gives you from their store, or that they use on the quicktime trailers site (free of all the uneccesary text that the actual dvd has on it)

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 14, 2003
All these are great resources but none of them are as pristine as the art apple provides you

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.