iTunes Movie Extras - ATV4 ?

Discussion in 'Apple TV and Home Theater' started by surfnode, Nov 3, 2015.

1. surfnode macrumors member

surfnode

Has anyone worked out how to view iTunes Movie Extras on ATV4? I only seem to have option to play main movie.

Also any way to change view for movies to grid rather than list?

Thanks

2. nathanalf macrumors regular

nathanalf

For purchased movies with iTunes extras I just have to click the album art. This launches the extras 'menu' and gives me the option to start the movie or dive into the bonus content.

3. Doz007 macrumors newbie

Working fine here in the UK. The iTunes Extras menu can be accessed exactly as nathanalf described above.

Is it a particular movie that you're having trouble with? If I have it in my collection, I'll see if I'm able to access the extras.

4. ajiuo macrumors 65816

If you search for a movie using Siri, click on the movie, then hit play... You will go straight to the movie without seeing iTunes extras. If you want iTunes extras, instead of selecting play, select open in iTunes, and then select play from there. You will also get iTunes extras if you browse your purchases and play it that way.

5. surfnode thread starter macrumors member

surfnode

OK so this works from the Movies section however if you go to Computers to browse your local library, all you get is a list and there is no option in there to select extras for a movie.