iTunes Movie

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by chrisemac, May 13, 2012.

1. chrisemac macrumors member

chrisemac

My itunes movies dont have duplicates but the pictures have duplicates but its playing the actual movie with annother movie's cover? How do I fix this?

2. Macman756, May 13, 2012
    Last edited: May 14, 2012

Macman756 macrumors 6502a

Macman756

The hell did I just read??

3. chrisemac, May 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2012

chrisemac thread starter macrumors member

chrisemac

I've bought movies off of itunes store. And they come with the cover of the movie, correct? Well, i'll take a picture so it's less confusing

Do you see it now? It's like the movies are the movies of the title that it says but the cover of the movies isn't correct. I tried to find the cover for the movie but it wont change it to the movie cover. Still making sense? I don't know how else to make this more understandable lol.

Attached Files:

4. chrisemac thread starter macrumors member

chrisemac

Like "haywire" isn't supposed to have "friends with benefit" cover...
    "i still know what you did last summer" isn't supposed to have friends with benefit cover either...
    "The Lakehouse" isn't either...

I'm just asking how do I fix this? I've tried replacing the cover by going to "get info" > "Artwork" and drag and put it there but it wont' change the picture to what the movie is.

5. Macman756 macrumors 6502a

Macman756

Some of those movies were not purchased off iTunes. In those cases you have to change the artwork in Info. Or maybe you have some cleanup program that is automatically changing artwork for some of the ripped movies.