iTunes movies convert to mp4

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by MiWall81, Dec 21, 2013.

1. MiWall81 macrumors member

I have purchased movies, ripped them and then placed them onto an external hard drive for my kids, however the quality was compromised through the ripping etc. I then decided to buy the movies on iTunes and then transfer them to an external hard drive, but can't watch them because they have been blocked due to DRM. Is there any possible way to remove the DRM or anything that can convert these iTunes movies to .mp4 or .avi? Handbreak is useless, wonderhsare is useless, aimersoft is useless, iskysoft is useless.... Is there anything out there? I've purchased these stupid movies twice to solve this problem. This is absolutely ridiculous...

2. MarkG21 macrumors regular

Which preset did you use in hand brake? Have any details on why the encode was compromised? Distorted picture, format problems, pixelating, etc?

3. steve23094 macrumors 68000

steve23094

You're out of date in two areas. Music purchased through the iTunes store had it's DRM removed in 2009 and iTunes Match never had it. Secondly, the OP has probably resolved their issue given it was posted three years ago.