Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ajforbes20

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 5, 2011
USA
Just found a site hdmoviecodes.com they sell iTunes codes. Has anyone used them?

ajforbes20

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 5, 2011
USA
Thanks guys.
The bluray forum is super slow to get a response from people. I'm not a big fan of that.
And how do I know I can trust people on g+

I like being able to browse all the titles in one place and get them right away.

Reactions: boston04and07

tritonv3pro

macrumors member
Nov 13, 2013
Texas
Thanks guys.
The bluray forum is super slow to get a response from people. I'm not a big fan of that.
And how do I know I can trust people on g+

I like being able to browse all the titles in one place and get them right away.

For the google + community there is a list of trusted sellers https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...fW39OTdYnQU-oiJ8NCCybFSUE/edit#gid=1909766799. The mods are great in regards to assisting in transactions and the community is is very helpful.

Also the FAQ's are a great source of information. I've bought and sold several hundred codes on there. Also if you buy disney codes these will transfer to Itunes if you have a DMA account linked.

Hermes Monster

macrumors 65816
May 4, 2010
UK
Are these codes on the sites universal? as I am in the UK.

I've previously spent a lot of time trying to find codes in the UK with no success. I think the main issue is that the Blu Rays over here no longer come with iTunes digital codes, which I think the majority of these are.

You can set up a US iTunes account, and use these codes, but that's too much hassle for me, as I already have a large library on my UK account

Happy to be proved wrong though (I'd be delighted in fact)

As a side note, I check the 'Cheap Charts' app daily, which lists all reduced movies on the iTunes store - granted they're not as cheap as these codes, but I often get a bargain (by iTunes standards)

-Gonzo-

macrumors 65816
Nov 14, 2015
You can set up a US iTunes account, and use these codes, but that's too much hassle for me, as I already have a large library on my UK account

Happy to be proved wrong though (I'd be delighted in fact)
It's really not that much of a hassle once the US account is set up and very easy to change between accounts on the AppleTV.
I've been doing it myself for a little while now, recently bought The Boss which cost £1.47 and Straight Outta Compton cost £1.44. The most I've spent is £4 on Deadpool.
More than worth it at those prices.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.