itunes not letting me download videos

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by sargent bannana, Jun 19, 2008.

1. sargent bannana macrumors member

ok please help so this is the story this is the first time ever useing itunes because i just got a touch and i wanted to download videos so i bought a $15 itunes card ok cool i set up an account because my parents arent going to let me use there credit cards no problem so i saw some free video the psychic kids or whatever it was free so im like im gunna check it out i click download and it was downloading but then i was never mind dont want it so i stopped the download and right clicked on it (this is a pc) and clicked delete so then i wanted to download "make love not warcraft" a south park episode and when i click on buy episode i get a window asking for my pass word i put in the password and asks for billing info the none is already bubbled in because i am useing a gift card and click done and nothing happen do when i look at my profile or what ever it says 1 video is available for download i click on it but its downloading that stupid free show no mater how many times i right click and click delete please help me i dont want to lose $ 15 im broke enough

2. a104375 macrumors 6502

a104375

have you tried to let it finish downloading and then trying to download other things?

3. sargent bannana thread starter macrumors member

i got it now i found my mistake thanks for helping wow itunes is such a convenience they need to put vids on touch itunes store