iTunes not syncing ALL photos onto iPhone

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by h4mza, Sep 23, 2015.

1. h4mza macrumors 6502

I have like 3843 photos on my computer all organized into separate folders which I need to transfer onto my iPhone but iTunes only syncs 2596 photos. I've updated iTunes to latest version, delete the photo cache folder and tried again various times, also rebooted my iPhone and tried different cables and no luck. It's an iPhone 5C on 8.41 and jailbroken. Could anyone please help.

2. chscag macrumors 68030

chscag

Maybe a basic question.... but do you have enough space on your 5c to load all those photos?

3. h4mza thread starter macrumors 6502

Yes I do.

4. h4mza thread starter macrumors 6502

5. Cmd-Z macrumors 6502

Cmd-Z

Temporarily change your sync settings to not sync any photos, apply the change to erase what's on the iPhone. Then re-do your sync settings to sync the desired set of folders and see if the photos all copy over this time.

6. DrewDaHilp1 macrumors 6502a

DrewDaHilp1

I posted a similar question this morning and this is the only thing that I found to half way work. Even then I still have to sync my phone a couple times to get all the photos from my Mac to my phone. Usually it's just the last imported pictures from my phone that are missing.

7. Cmd-Z macrumors 6502

Cmd-Z

Rather than sync the photos through iTunes, why not send them to a Shared Photo Stream right from your Mac? Photo syncing through iTunes is quirky at best ...

8. h4mza thread starter macrumors 6502

I don't have Mac, just Windows computer and I tried the above method and it kind of worked but about 500 photos are still missing :(

I was thinking of syncing the rest to Dropbox then save them to camera roll but Dropbox app doesn't have option to save multiple photos, saving one by one will take forever lol. Does anyone know any other way?

9. h4mza thread starter macrumors 6502

Still haven't fixed this problem, updated to iOS 9 and jailbroke, also bought a new genuine USB cable.

10. Mickyuki Suspended

Mickyuki

Try to upload them to Google Photos, and then save them from Google Photos app on your iPhone. Hope it works. :)