iTunes not syncing checked songs - help

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by creativedogmedia, Sep 14, 2014.

1. creativedogmedia macrumors 65816

creativedogmedia

Running Win 7 and trying to sync a few hundred checked songs from a library to my wife's iPhone 5s running 7.1.2. I have deauthorized and re-authorized the computer, unchecked and checked "sync only checked music and videos" and nothing seems to be working. Only her purchased music is showing up on her phone. She doesn't want any playlists but just for the checked songs to be listed under music on her phone...seems simple enough and I have racked my brain for a couple of hours today trying to fix. Any help would be appreciated.

2. Bruno09 macrumors 68020

I feel you are thinking that "checked" songs should sync to the iPhone.

I mean checked like this :

[​IMG]

This will not suffice... you must select the iPhone in the left side bar of iTunes, then select the "Music" tab, and check the Artists or Albums there :

[​IMG] ----> [​IMG]

Then sync with the iPhone.

3. creativedogmedia thread starter macrumors 65816

creativedogmedia

You are correct. That's how I was looking at it....no way to check songs and not artists?

4. illusionx macrumors 6502

If you want to sync checked song, you have to select sync entire library too.

5. deenamathew macrumors newbie

I recommend for trying to resync it . You can resync the content to the iPhone by unchecking "Sync Music" and then clicking "Apply" and then checking "Sync Music" and then clicking "Apply" again:

[​IMG]