iTunes not updating apps

Discussion in 'OS X Mavericks (10.9)' started by robgendreau, Dec 14, 2013.

1. robgendreau macrumors 68030

I've noticed, as have many others, that "check for updates" function in iTunes hasn't been working for a couple of days. This occurs in the USA store and others throughout the world. Your iOS device will show an update, and you can update through the App Store on your iPhone or iPad.

You can also go to the individual app in the app store and the button underneath it will show "update," which you can do.

What it will NOT do is give you a list of updates as it has in the past; it just shows "all apps up to date," which isn't true.

Anyone come up with a solution?

2. denisvj macrumors regular

denisvj

I have the same problem without a solution , I am in Costa Rica using an USA account .

I can update the apps on my iPad but not from iTunes, I did a quick search in the Apple's forums and others have the same issue so meanwhile will wait a couple of days .

3. Yptcn macrumors 6502a

Yptcn

4. w0lf macrumors 65816

w0lf

5. robgendreau thread starter macrumors 68030

From reports at Apple discussion, 10.9.1 doesn't resolve it. A few threads going there; no solutions so far. I had something going with tech support at Apple, but they've been ignoring me for going on 48 hours now. Typical of them. But in any case I suspect it's on their end since nobody can find a cure, and it's happening all over the world with all kinds of setups.

Rob

6. w0lf macrumors 65816

w0lf