iTunes now in HD??

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by all-in-my-head, May 24, 2007.

1. all-in-my-head macrumors member

Just downlaoding the new episode of Lost from iTunes and it's now coming in at a 1GB file the last episode was only 480mb. Can't see any info about this on the site, and since I'm subscibed the episode isn't actually showing (at time of writing).

Does this mean there is a new resolution - 720p? What does 1GB per 45mins of video indicate anyone?

s

2. netdog macrumors 603

netdog

3. all-in-my-head thread starter macrumors member

Yeah, that would make sense! I'm still half a sleep here, forgive me. :eek: Guess I assumed as 24 was 2 seperate episodes Lost would be to.

4. netdog macrumors 603

netdog

5. yagran macrumors 6502a

garr!!!! i want lost finale so bad! doesnt air until sundat here in uk! :( why does abc.com have to block the UK from watching their shows online!

6. mfacey macrumors 65816

mfacey

Consider yourself lucky! They're not even half way through season 3 here in Holland. Luckily I have a US credit card and I just downloaded the finale from iTunes :D
    I've been avoiding the "Official Lost Thread" here all morning already. :rolleyes:

7. yagran macrumors 6502a

:O ! how u get a US credit card? cnt u do tht using paypal or sumfin neway?

8. mfacey macrumors 65816

mfacey

I have family living over there, and therefore an address for a bank account and such. Works great.

No you can't use paypal on iTunes yet.