Itunes on Mac not working

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by braintumor, Apr 2, 2012.

1. braintumor macrumors regular

Hi all,
    I got a very frustrating problem since a few days... My iTunes Match will not work on my Macbook pro anymore. Everything works fine on my iOS devices and the library is still there, but when I open my iTunes on my Mac and go to the library, all my music (that is now in the cloud) is grey and I cannot play anything except for music that I have locally on my drive.
    I see the cloud symbol next to "Music" trying to sync (or whatever) but it has done so for days now and yesterday I have let it run for the entire day and nothing changed.
    There is nothing wrong with my internet connection or my apple id, since i have been able to get on the itunes store and even bought some apps from the mac app store...

Anyone got tips? Much appreciated :)

2. MisterMe macrumors G4

MisterMe

Sounds like you are not logged into your iCloud account.

3. braintumor thread starter macrumors regular

Sorry for asking, but shouldn't I be logged into icloud when I'm logged in with my apple ID in the itunes store?

If I'm completely wrong and tripping right now, how do I log into icloud in itunes? :confused:

4. MisterMe macrumors G4

MisterMe

It is possible for you to have multiple accounts on both or one or more accounts on one but none on the other. So the answer has to be "of course not."