iTunes Plugin that shows full screen album covers?

Discussion in 'iMac' started by Doc69, Aug 16, 2012.

1. Doc69 macrumors 6502

I have used an iTunes plugin for years called "Jacket". In full screen mode, the plugin showed the album cover at the full hight of the display, as well as a superimposed song name, artist, album and rating (font size was variable). I could also rate songs by just pressing the appropriate number key on the keyboard.

Since Lion, unfortunately Jacket no longer accepts ratings input from the keyboard. So I'm on the hunt for something to replace it with. Does anyone know of any other similar plugin? The ability to show the album cover over most of the display as well as being able to rate the songs as they play is the most important features I need. I use this function all the time on a couple of big HDTVs when playing music. It's great to always being able to see, even from far away, what's playing. And then I can rate songs with a wireless keyboard.

Also, a couple of years ago, I bought another full screen iTunes plugin that worked similarly. It showed the album cover at an angle in the middle of the screen and rotated it when a new song started playing. However, now I can't find it and don't remember what it was called.

I'm sorry top repost it, but no reply in the other forum.
    http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?p=15454067#post15454067

2. Doc69 thread starter macrumors 6502