iTunes Plus Problems!

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by tombarnes, Jun 2, 2007.

1. tombarnes macrumors 6502

tombarnes

Well, ever since iTunes plus became available on Wednesday/Thursday, I have been having problems upgrading my library.

I tried to upgrade my library for the first time. I was told that the item I was trying to purchase was no longer available and may be available elsewhere in the store at a different price.

I kept trying, and kept getting that message.

On yet another attempt, I got the dreaded error -9843. And as I kept trying, I kept getting that message.

This morning, I tried yet again, and it was taking longer than usual, I was hoping that this was a good sign. But no. I got a message telling me that my network connection to iTunes had timed out. This happened a couple of times.

Now, when I go into the iTune Plus part of the store it tells me that my library is up-to-date. BUT IT ISN'T!!! I hvae £11.40 worth of updates to get!!! (or I did!)

HELP!

2. RBMaraman macrumors 65816

RBMaraman

I'm having the exact same problems.

I'm going to email Apple iTunes Support later today, but I imagine that the problem is simply related to Apple's server load.

3. miTunes75 macrumors 6502

I have been having drama since thursday. But this morning, I tried to redownload what was left and then some (iTunes Plus) and it all flies now.

Good luck with tech support.

4. RBMaraman macrumors 65816

RBMaraman

No need for tech support!

I tried to download this morning as well, and all is working and extremely fast!

5. tombarnes thread starter macrumors 6502

tombarnes

PROBLEM SOLVED!

I have all my iTunes Plus tracks now!

All I did was go into my account information (click on your email address in the top right corner of iTunes Store, then enter your password)

And in my account information was a button to click which downloaded all the tracks pending!

SORTED!