iTunes Plus Upgrade problem

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by atropos, May 8, 2009.

1. atropos macrumors regular

Does anyone have problem with upgrading song from regular purchase iTunes songs to iTunes plus format songs? I have several album which can't be upgraded
    • Madonna - Confessions On a Dance Floor (Deluxe Version)
    • Enya - Amarantine
    • U2 - Live from Under the Brooklyn Bridge - EP

Especially the Madonna's album, I looked up and found they do have same album on the list.... just wonder why I can't upgrade it?? and anyone has similar situation as well:confused:

2. toomanyipods macrumors newbie

Where are my itunes plus upgrades??

I have the same problem with songs or songs from the same albums. I have over 100 songs that have not been upgraded. About 20% of these, are songs from small labels, that have not made it back into the iTunes catalog. The others were slow to come back to the catalog, but are there now.

I received a batch of 100 songs to upgrade a 2-3 weeks ago, but have only received four since that time. The remaining songs are a mix of small labels, best-of albums, or albums from major artists that may not be part of the big-label catalog, such as the U2 singles collection.

3. bozz2006 macrumors 68030

bozz2006

similar situation here. I currently can't upgrade a couple of the NOFX albums i purchased a while ago. It's weird though, these albums that can't be upgraded are available in ituens plus, and because there are other NOFX albums that ARE available to upgrade.