iTunes podcast updates

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Nicksd84, Jan 11, 2011.

1. Nicksd84 macrumors 6502

So I listen to a couple podcasts on the regular and the iTunes store is not updated, basically a day behind. Anyone having similar issues or heard about this at all?

FYI the two podcasts are the BS Report by Bill Simmons from ESPN and the Dan Patrick show. Not the biggest deal as I can stream them directly from the podcast websites via safari, but of course I can't get them in my iPod/iPhone till I get home. Just wanted to see if anyone else is having similar issues or if this has been noticed elsewhere.

2. GGJstudios macrumors Westmere

GGJstudios

When you click the Settings button at the bottom of the podcasts window, what time of day does it show for your daily podcast update?

3. Nicksd84 thread starter macrumors 6502

Actually I just d/l them manually from my phone when I'm at work. Initially I thought it just might be the one podcast, because the author of the BS Report tweeted out this morning that he had submitted the podcast yesterday but Apple has yet to update. So I was thinking it might just be his, but the Dan Patrick show has their podcasts up on their personal website, but the iTunes store has yet to be updated.

Like I said it's not a huge deal, just a nuisance when my only means of access is my phone at the moment. And it seems a little strange. It'll most probably get fixed and we'll be none the wiser to what the issue was, but really I just want to see if other people are having a similar issue with other podcasts.