Itunes printing jewl cases covers

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Tech198, Dec 22, 2016.

1. Tech198, Dec 22, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2016

Tech198 macrumors G4

Hi all

Perhaps i'm doing something wrong, but in the Print dialog of iTunes where u can print to PDF, or physical printer, your jewel case of songs lists in your playlist, i could never find a way to only do the "selected" songs..

The workaround was adding those songs in playlist i wanted to print only. to a given album... If I wanted to print more album covers, delete songs and add second album. vs just having all my song in play list and selecting the range i only wish to print.. (this never works for me) What i am referring to is "169 more" is listed...... which i don't want to see that if only the selected songs only should be printed.

Am I doing something wrong ? Perhaps u must be a different view ? Current view is "song" view.. which i think would be correct.

Also, is there a way to print more than one jew case cover per A4 printed page? As on the print out i see the lines to cut along but the placement is at the top of the page.. where as the rest of the A4 is wasted..

Attached Files:

2. Tech198 thread starter macrumors G4

Problem solved.. limitation of iTunes... multiple prints via 'Printer Setup" did the trick