iTunes Problem

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by bill4588, Sep 14, 2007.

1. bill4588 macrumors 6502a

bill4588

I have a problem with iTunes (latest version). The best way to describe it is by letting you see it lol. It goes back to normal if I relaunch iTunes but it's just a pain since it happens a couple times a week. I don't know why it's happening because it just started for no reason a few weeks back. Any way to fix it?

P.S. - yes I have verified and repaired disk permissions

Picture 1.png

2. bill4588 thread starter macrumors 6502a

bill4588

3. peeaanuut macrumors 65816

I have never seen that before. So certainly a first for me.

4. emptyCup macrumors 65816

emptyCup

Seems like more of a connection problem than a computer problem. Have you been having speed issues on any other sites? You can use this to check to speed of your connection. Otherwise, try reinstalling iTunes.

5. davidg4781 macrumors 68010

I don't think I've ever had that problem. Nope, I can honestly say 50cent has never been on my computer. I can imagine that's something I would definitely want fixed PDQ.

6. makismagoo99 macrumors regular

makismagoo99

I have definitely never seen that before. I have to agree with emptyCup that it seems like more of an internet connection issue. It's like when a picture doesn't load on a website or what have you.

7. bill4588 thread starter macrumors 6502a

bill4588

yeah it could be the connection because my university's connection sucks. But I just dont get how restarting iTunes would make it work all of a sudden. :confused: oh well

8. Alienbrain macrumors member

Alienbrain

Wow that is strange...If you have Applecare I would call and find out WTF is going on.