Itunes pulls BSG AGAIN??

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by dmm219, Apr 27, 2009.

1. dmm219 macrumors 6502

So, apparently, Itunes has decided to Pull season 1 and 2 (and the miniseries) from the Itunes store. This royally sucks for me (as I am in the middle of Season 2). I have 3 already (purchased when it was on sale), and I better DL season 4.

Nice of Apple to WARN its customers that it will be pulling content...*many explicatives yelled in apple's direction*

2. YanniDepp macrumors 6502

YanniDepp

It probably has more to do with content providers and licensing issues than Apple just deciding to pull it from sale.

3. dmm219 thread starter macrumors 6502

That may be the case...but Apple should KNOW when this is coming. They never communicate to their customers when material is pulled. Leaving a lot of angry customers. Apple communication with their itunes customers has always been...and will probably continue to be...atrocious...

4. SpaceKitty macrumors 68040

SpaceKitty

I don't know what BSG is but they have also pulled a few seasons of Desperate Housewives. One season is even missing several episodes. It looks like they are having some problems.

5. Cave Man macrumors 604

Cave Man

Log onto your local library and order the seasons on DVD by interlibrary loan.

6. JimmyDreams macrumors 6502

Oddly enough, I was heading to iTunes after surfing MacRumors to look for BSG. I haven't watched one episode, and I'm tired of being out of the loop. Lets hope they put the episodes back up!!!:cool:

7. pimentoLoaf macrumors 68000

pimentoLoaf

Battlestar Galactica

8. hexonxonx macrumors 601

I've noticed that they have pulled allot of TV show seasons over the last week. I wonder what's going on? Even the Office and Lost are both missing a few seasons.

9. dejo Moderator

dejo

Staff Member

They should? Cuz the providers can pull content at any time and it is removed fairly quickly.

10. lilprincess macrumors newbie

why???

where is desperate housewives season 2???
    why have they taken it off and when will it be back?
    do they do this a lot???

11. hexonxonx macrumors 601

All missing TV show seasons have been added back to the store. Start spending again. :D