ITunes purchase history

Discussion in 'macOS' started by Macways, Sep 18, 2011.

1. Macways macrumors newbie

Hey guys not sure if this is the right place for the post! But here goes, I'm having trouble in accessing my iTunes purchase history, I recently bought an iMac after being on windows, and half the music I have purchased is missing =s

Any help would be great!

Thanks

2. aziatiklover macrumors 68030

aziatiklover

more details on how and why u can't access to your purchased under your itunes account?!

3. Macways thread starter macrumors newbie

When I open iTunes and go in to the store under the purchase history half of the music I have previously downloaded is no where to be seen, I'm just wondering is there a way to get it back, as I really don't want to have to download it again =s

Thanks for replying!

4. qCzar macrumors regular

If it's in your purchase history on one computer but not the next, then that's inexplainable. If it's the same list for both computers, it's because songs removed from the store aren't going to be available for redownload. Depending on the circumstances/grounds it was removed on, it may actually be available for redownload via your history but not from the Store front itself. (This is true with apps, not positive about songs, but including it in here)