iTunes Purchases - Tryna figure out

Discussion in 'iPod' started by preyan, Feb 11, 2014.

1. preyan macrumors 6502

preyan

So I have many purchases in the music store. All on my iPad Air. However, when I search for some artists, whom I have multiple albums and singles from, I only see some coming up as 'Purchased' so I don't purchase it again.

Other singles show the price but when I go into the single, the price next to them song shows PLAY, which means it picks it up as stored on my iPad.

When I go to purchases, it shows as a download.

Why are someone showing that I already purchased it and others not (but it's on my Purchased list)?

Kinda confusing and inconsistent.:confused:

2. Dunk the Lunk macrumors regular

Yeah I have the same thing on music, tv and films in both OS X and my iPhone, although there is even variation between the two. Very odd.

3. Jessica Lares macrumors G3

Jessica Lares

Some few tracks are still not licensed for iTunes in the Cloud. I have the same issue. That's why you see a price.

4. preyan thread starter macrumors 6502

preyan

Thanks. But that don't make sense cause I hear ya but I just went to my purchased items and I can see it there :confused:

5. Dunk the Lunk macrumors regular

That doesn't make sense, when its different on my OSX and iOS devices? Also I purchased an album a while back. Now the tracks show as purchased, but the album shows as buy?