iTunes Radio availiable in UK!

giraffeboy27

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 5, 2013
I just looked at my music app and I have iTunes Radio?anyone else from the uk got this?

----------

Songs are appearing priced in dollars... Maybe I've just got a glitchy iphone 5S...

bransoj

macrumors 6502a
Jul 31, 2013
Did see something earlier on twitter to say it was being launched in Australia i think so maybe related to that.

derbyshire2013

macrumors member
Jan 2, 2013
East Midlands
I just looked at my music app and I have iTunes Radio?anyone else from the uk got this?

----------

Songs are appearing priced in dollars... Maybe I've just got a glitchy iphone 5S...
Your local iTunes and App Store must be assigned to the U.S then.

I've just visited apple.com/itunes on my iPhone and clicked the "Listen Now" link. It's opened up the iTunes Store with the following message:

iTunes Radio.

iTunes Radio is not supported in your country or region. AFAIK this has only started appearing since the announcement of it going live Down Under.

giraffeboy27

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 5, 2013
I've checked, and I am definitely signed into the UK store.

I rebooted and it still shows, songs still play, no adverts, i am just only allowed to skip a few songs at a time.

Azy

macrumors regular
Jun 13, 2012

I've just visited apple.com/itunes on my iPhone and clicked the "Listen Now" link. It's opened up the iTunes Store with the following message:

iTunes Radio.

iTunes Radio is not supported in your country or region. AFAIK this has only started appearing since the announcement of it going live Down Under.
This

daijholt

macrumors 65816
Jun 14, 2013
Wales, UK
Nothing here on my iPhone, iPad or MacBook. I'm actually looking forward to iTunes Radio, Genius has been phenomenal for recommending music I might like in the past.

nebo1ss

macrumors 68030
Jun 2, 2010
If you want Itunes Radio get a US account. I have both US and UK account and with US account I can see everything the US can on Apple TV and Itunes.

merrickdrfc

macrumors 6502
Jan 8, 2011
Berlin
Whats even more shocking is seeing you with 4G on EE, supposed to be 4G in my area but hardly ever is. Bloody shocking network so far for me.
And bloody expensive! The 4G where I am is very spotty (get 2 bars at best!) and the 3G just doesn't work at all. Doesn't even usually send iMessage. In the city centre however, 4G is brilliant

Defender2010

macrumors 68040
Jun 6, 2010
England
If you want Itunes Radio get a US account. I have both US and UK account and with US account I can see everything the US can on Apple TV and Itunes.
This is a real pain in the ###. Esp if you have iTunes Match and have to reload everything each time you swop accounts.