Itunes Radio: Cancelled subscription to Spotify! have you?

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by shankar2, Oct 1, 2013.

1. shankar2 macrumors 6502

Hi,

I just cancelled my premium subscription to Spotify after using Itunes Radio (I have the itunes match which makes radio ad free!)!

Saved me $10 / month :)

I'm loving my iphone 5s!

2. MrKennedy macrumors member

So, all this time you were paying $10/mo just to use the streaming radio portion (which is free) of Spotify premium?

3. Jessica Lares macrumors G3

Jessica Lares

I still have a free month of Rdio left. But I won't subscribe afterwards. 1) Because I didn't use it enough, and 2) because I'd rather use iTunes Match and the music I own, combined with iTunes Radio.

4. karmamule macrumors 6502

karmamule

Was just talking about this in another thread: I could never give up the flexibility of a subscription plan that lets me pick and choose exactly from a giant catalog of music, not just what I own. I decided on rdio over Spotify in the end.... use it *constantly*!

It took me a while to learn how to take advantage of having all those songs available, but once my music listening habits changed (less listening to a set of favorites, more constant exploration) that was it for me.

5. Jazwire macrumors 6502a

Jazwire

Nope,
    I will have a Spotify account until iTunes lets me pick the exact song I want like Spotify.

I do like iRadio though, but they aren't the same thing.