iTunes Radio in Mavericks

Julien

macrumors G4
Original poster
Jun 30, 2007
Atlanta
Don't remember seeing this addressed and it's not on Apple's website. Will iTunes Radio be available on the Mac in Mavericks ("...in Mavericks" sounds strange)? I use my Mac as a 24/7 home music server and would love to have iTunes Radio too.

Bear

macrumors G3
Jul 23, 2002
Sol III - Terra
Don't remember seeing this addressed and it's not on Apple's website. Will iTunes Radio be available on the Mac in Mavericks ("...in Mavericks" sounds strange)? I use my Mac as a 24/7 home music server and would love to have iTunes Radio too.
Yes to coming to OS X. It'll probably be with an iTunes update which could happen before or after Maverick is released.

Andrmgic

macrumors 6502a
Jun 27, 2007
Not the question I asked and know it's coming to iOS7 but will it be coming to Mavericks this fall?;) This is the OS X forum.:D
I was talking about OS X too. I don't think they're going to launch it on iTunes/OS X first.

Julien

macrumors G4
Original poster
Jun 30, 2007
Atlanta

w0lf

macrumors 65816
Feb 16, 2013
USA
They clearly said iTunes Radio will be on all devices (iPad, iPhone, iTV, Mac, PC).

You can listen to iTunes Radio on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, PC, and Apple TV. All your stations and your History are stored in iCloud, so if you stop playing a station on one device, you can pick it up on another — no syncing required. And no matter what device you listen on, your stations become more personalized with every song you play.