iPhone iTunes Radio New

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by rti92391, Jul 24, 2013.

1. rti92391 macrumors member

Has anyone else seen this on their iTunes Radio? And has anyone else's been rather glitchy of late?

Attached Files:

2. tremlock macrumors 6502a

tremlock

Yes, mine has been very glitchy. Over LTE and Wi-fi

3. VSMacOne macrumors 601

VSMacOne

Haven't seen this yet. Looks like they're doing some work in preparation for the fall release. As far as glitches, I've had the loop where it just plays a set group of songs until I re-launch the app, and it has a couple of times just stopped playing completely.

4. batting1000 macrumors 604

Mine's been weird lately. I'll get an ad but the app won't even play and I'll have to change stations to reload the app. Or the ad space will be blank and nothing will play at all.

5. rti92391 thread starter macrumors member

Yep.....same exact thing happens to me. I haven't heard a single ad (due to iTunes Match subscription) but I am curious if these iTunes Radio ads will be around at the time of the release. iTunes Radio is one of the biggest features of iOS 7, so this needs to be clarified.

6. SanjeevRana macrumors 6502a

SanjeevRana

I heard a few ads last week or placeholders imo .. which just said a line about iTunes Radio and iAds in a heavy voice :p

And yes, sometimes it just ends up looping songs that I have selected to as star and play more like this

7. batting1000 macrumors 604

Not sure if Apple made any server-side changes in preparing for beta 4, but listening to iTunes Radio now, I've yet to see a song repeat and I've seen a bunch of new songs I haven't heard on iTunes Radio before.

8. caniscream, Jul 28, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2013
  9. spencecb macrumors 6502a

spencecb

Mine seems to be playing music of artists that I own music to. For example, I created a station based on the genre "Americana." With only an exception or two, it has played music by artists that I own their music. I use iTunes Match, so I assume maybe Apple doesn't have the permission from the music industry to fully implement iTunes Radio during beta testing?

10. caniscream, Jul 29, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2013