iTunes Radio UK

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by Cell-666, Sep 18, 2013.

1. Cell-666 macrumors 6502

Just wondering when they are going to turn this feature on in the UK? I thought they said it would be launched when iOS7 is released?

2. azing macrumors 6502

It's only in the US that they've launched it for now, I believe. I don't think there's any dates for the UK yet :(

3. Cell-666 thread starter macrumors 6502

Bummer :(

4. jordanogrady macrumors 6502

Ah, wonder why I couldnt find this..

But to be honest, i use other radio app's anyway, so im guessing its nothing new!

I love how they have finally after about 5 years or more turned on bluetooth for sharing, just called it airdrop.

5. PJ. macrumors regular

Any rumours of uk launch date yet please? Thanks.

PJ.

6. imhereareyou macrumors regular

imhereareyou

I don't think they will since there are lots of songs they would need the licensing for. Just like how you can't get all the movies from iTunes in the UK that you can in the US...

7. WillFisher macrumors 6502

WillFisher

After using the American App store on my iPad for a while, I really hope that iTunes Radio comes to the UK soon, its been brilliant for me!

8. orbital~debris macrumors 6502a

orbital~debris

Yes, I really hope it comes to the UK soon too.
    I think there were reports that it would be expanded to cover the UK and other European countries in early 2014.

MacWorld UK has a summary http://mobile.macworld.co.uk/ipad-iphone/news/?newsid=3472905

Also, I'm wondering if its worth taking out an iTunes Match subscription prior to iTunes Radio launching here in the UK - at the current price of £21.99 - in case Apple raise the price when it debuts…