iPhone iTunes Radio Unavailable :(

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by Livelovepink, Oct 7, 2013.

1. Livelovepink, Oct 7, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2013

Livelovepink macrumors newbie

When I updated my iPhone 4S to iOS7 on the day it came out, iTunes Radio actually worked for me up until a week and a half ago. Every time I would click on a station doesn't matter if featured or one of my own it looks like it will play and sometimes even a song comes on but it doesn't load and I get the dreaded message: iTunes Radio Unavailable. iTunes Radio is temporarily unavailable. Try again later.
    Before I started getting that message the radio would work with Wi-Fi and without and now nothing :( I've tried my friends iPhone 4S and my mom's iPhone 5 and they work so it must be my phone? I've tried logging out of iTunes, turning off my phone, hard reset, network setting reset.. Nothing works :'( Help?!?

2. sbailey4 macrumors 68030

sbailey4

Try turning off wifi, then cycle (off then on) the Use Cellular Data the settings>iTunes and app store. Try it. If it works turn wifi back on and try it.

3. Livelovepink thread starter macrumors newbie

4. R.Stoychev macrumors 6502a

R.Stoychev

Use spotify or pandora, itunes radio is unavailable for my country so Its not a big deal :D

5. Antoni Nygaard macrumors 6502a

Antoni Nygaard

I had some problems with iTunes Radio yesterday on my ATV 3 and iPhone 5 it said it was unavailable

6. benji888 macrumors 65816

benji888

try "quitting" Music app...in multitasker swipe it up to close it. Then open Music app again, it may work now.