iTunes Return & Re-Purchase?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by sonicrobby, Dec 31, 2014.

1. sonicrobby macrumors 68020

sonicrobby

Ill make it short and simple:

-Each hunger game movie in iTunes is $9.99
    -The bundle is also $9.99
    -I had though I purchased the bundle, but when I looked in my videos, only the second one was there. (seems like I accidentally purchased the second one only instead of the bundle.
    -I reported a problem/requested a refund (will take 5 to 7 days)
    -Now I want to purchase the bundle before the sale ends (which I have no idea when it will be).

Will buying the bundle now mess anything up while I still have the second movie going through the return process?

NOTE: when trying to buy the bundle it says "You have already purchased some of the items on this Movie Bundle. Are you sure you want to purchase the entire Movie Bundle?". This is why I came here to ask if it will be an issue for a return.

2. aziatiklover macrumors 68030

aziatiklover

3. sonicrobby thread starter macrumors 68020

sonicrobby

Haha because when its this cheap, its just so much easier to buy. The fact that I can download any video I purchase in iTunes, on any of my iOS devices, its so much more convenient to me since I have like 5 iOS devices I can watch it on, plus 2 macs and my apple tv. As opposed to having several hundreds of GB of videos stored locally on one device and having to rig up some sort of NAS or stream option which usually tends to give me some kind of issues since my wifi tends to have a mind of its own :p

4. BasicGreatGuy Contributor

BasicGreatGuy

It shouldn't be a problem.

5. tdhurst macrumors 68040

tdhurst

You're fine

Purchases are separate, you should be fine.

Seems an honest mistake.