iTunes sales?

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by sonicrobby, Dec 19, 2014.

1. sonicrobby macrumors 68020

sonicrobby

I've been keeping an eye on some TV shows on the iTunes Store. Today I noticed some of them are significantly cheaper! I believe its just a sale, but they aren't announced nor a timeline clear of how long it will last.

Is there a way to find out how long it will last? I know I've got some iTunes cards coming my way for Christmas, I'd like to make sure the sales would last that long.

2. JackieInCo macrumors 601

The sales usually last for one week. Whatever is on sale this week will end Monday night. If you miss the shows you want this time, they will usually end up on sale again sometime in the next few months.

I was able to get every season of the Office, 30 Rock and Parks and Rec for $10 per HD season last summer.

3. Rigby macrumors 601

I believe the current round of TV show discounts started on Friday (e.g. the new Battlestar Galactica for $9.99 per season in HD). Seems like a special Xmas sale. Not sure how long it will last.

4. Alrescha, Dec 20, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2014

Alrescha macrumors 68020

Thank you (and curse you :) for that - I missed it in this week's sales.

A.

...and the miniseries (!)

5. Rigby macrumors 601

I couldn't resist either. :p Don't forget to pick up the mini series for $4.99 too.