iTunes says download complete, but its not...version 11.0.2

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by yoda13, Mar 26, 2013.

1. yoda13 macrumors 65816

yoda13

I have a whole cue of emails that remind me I have new episodes of my favorite TV shows to download that I have season passes for, however, when I check, it says all downloads are complete. This is not true and I can't watch my shows. Is this a known issue? Any suggestions? I googled and didn't come up with anything useful...:(

2. LizKat macrumors 68040

LizKat

I ran into that too with the one series I currently subscribe to. At first i thought it was just a glitch like maybe they had sent out the email but didn't actually have the file up or something.

Then I thought it was because I have "Always check for available downloads" UNCHECKED (which is my preference but seems like iTunes always checked anyway). But no, even manually checking did not find anything to download, even two days later.

I finally downloaded it by clicking on TV Shows in the source panel of iTunes, then going up in Views and turning on the "Show TV Shows in the Cloud" feature, briefly, then scrolling around in my purchased shows with the column browser turned on until I found the show and the season. Lo and behold, there was the newest episode, so I downloaded it. Annoying way to have to get to it, I hope it's a temporary problem.

3. yoda13 thread starter macrumors 65816

yoda13

Thank you! I am going to try that myself. A couple of shows downloaded this week, but most are still not showing as available...I will drill down and turn the tv shows in the cloud on and figure it out:)