iTunes Show Artwork Won't Change

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by abijnk, Aug 5, 2010.

1. abijnk macrumors 68040

abijnk

I cannot get the artwork for some of my shows in iTunes to change.

At one point they were all the same (this is my Top Gear collection). I found a different photo I wanted to use and tried to get all seasons to update. However, some episodes will not "take" the artwork and have reverted to the random screen cap that is shows when you convert it.

Does anyone know how to force the artwork to change to what I want it to?

I've already checked file ownership and permissions, and everything looks fine. Right now I am going to repair permissions and see if I can get it to work. I'll report back, but I'm not very hopeful. Any other ideas would be great.

Thanks

2. vastoholic macrumors 68000

vastoholic

I was just about to post the same issue. I have the problem with both old artwork not changing to new and new shows I've added not accepting the artwork. When I batch change the artwork for new shows I've ripped, about 90-95% of them accept the artwork I specify. Just a few will not, it just shows a screen capture from the video. For the ones that don't take the artwork, I try to individually change them, but it still doesn't work.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. vastoholic macrumors 68000

vastoholic

Bump. Also of note, this problem was not iTunes 10 specific for me. It happened on the last version as well.