Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Macworld reports that Sony will be delivering several new TV shows to Apple's iTunes Store.

The new shows include "News Radio", "'Til Death", the original animated "Spiderman", "Starsky and Hutch", and "Charlie's Angels" and have already appeared on iTunes.

Meanwhile, for new Apple TV owners, Apple has compiled an Apple TV podcast showcase which are described as "podcasts that can make your television shine".

Ha ze

macrumors regular
Jul 30, 2006
SONY!? Like... Sony, Sony!?

well that sure is interesting, but they should have music and movie in there before these mediocre tv shows

slffl

macrumors 65816
Mar 5, 2003
Seattle, WA
Man this is awesome. I can't wait to get a new Mac (mine is currently out of space) and an aTV. I only hope I can either get a huge raise, or Apple offers a subscription service. So much I want to download. :)

CMC1187

macrumors newbie
Mar 23, 2007
I think Seinfeld would make a great addition to the TV Shows. I'm sure its been requested by many.

nateDEEZY

macrumors 6502a
Jan 24, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Old news! ;p I read this on macworld yesterday! :D Pshh had me all excited about the "original" spider man, but to me the original spider man waas the one the mid 90's one that aired on fox (i think) on saturday mornings. Correct me if i'm wrong though ;p

NewSc2

macrumors 65816
Jun 4, 2005
New York, NY
Old news! ;p I read this on macworld yesterday! :D Pshh had me all excited about the "original" spider man, but to me the original spider man waas the one the mid 90's one that aired on fox (i think) on saturday mornings. Correct me if i'm wrong though ;p

I was hoping for that one too...

itcomesinwaves

macrumors member
Jul 2, 2003
News Radio

NEWS RADIO!

One of the greatest sitcoms for sure. The cast included:
The late Great Phil Hartman
Andy Dick
Maura Tierney
Stephen Root (Milton from office space)
Joe Rogan (pre-fear factor)
And Dave Foley (Kids in the Hall)

Phil Hartman died during the 4th season. They brought in Jon Lovitz (who was a frequent guest star) for the 5th season, but it wasn't quite the same.

News Radio quotes are as prolific as Simpsons quotes among my friends.

Man what a great show. Truely required viewing.

Ja Di ksw

macrumors 65816
Apr 9, 2003
Wow, if people are now calling that the "original" animated Spiderman . . . . . .

I feel OLD

Surreal

macrumors 6502a
Jun 18, 2004
reading "original spiderman tv show," i thought "spiderman, spiderman, does whatever a spider can"

i am 22
i am also a marvel nerd.:rolleyes: :p

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.