iTunes Spending...

Discussion in 'iPod' started by ShaneBunting, Dec 8, 2013.

1. ShaneBunting Suspended

* Didn't know where else to post this.. so move if necessary *

So I'd like to know a few of your opinions about spending quite some money on my iTunes collection.. Lately, I've started buying a lot of music legally online. And I was going to spend £260 on iTunes at Xmas..

Has anyone else spend a lot on theirs over the years?
    Anyone else into this music?

Attached is my 'wish list', but in Excel..

I look forward to hearing your opinions.. I'm edgy about it still.

Attached Files:

2. JackieInCo macrumors 603

I spent a lot over the years but the most was only in the first year or two when I was buying music or complete collections that are no longer offered such as the Complete U2.

I don't spend much anymore on music. I just buy a song or two here and there but mostly just buy TV shows and movies. I only buy HD movies when they are on sale for $10. I won't pay any more than that for a movie and every movie will eventually be $10 for a week, you just have to wait it out and keep checking.

3. Jessica Lares macrumors G3

Jessica Lares

I have been buying from the iTunes store since about 2003/early 2004. I buy from Amazon MP3 and eMusic now to save a bit of money too, especially since I get a lot of Amazon gift cards. eMusic was matching booster packs a few months ago too.

If anything, try and save a bit of money elsewhere, and then just subscribe to iTunes Match. I buy my stuff, feed it into iTunes, and then get the better iTunes quality back.

I mean, I like iTunes, but you can't beat $0.99 and $1.99 album deals from Amazon price matching Google Play. My $19 went a long ways, same thing for a cheaper price.

4. monkeybagel macrumors 65816

I don't mind to spend money on music but I purchase audio CDs. I use iTunes for iTunes Match and managing it on all my devices, but I always have the CD as a backup. Many audio CDs come with bonus DVDs and Blu-ray Discs now, which is a nice bonus.

I usually make a trip to the record store and spend $70-$90 at a time on music every few months.

Definitely not into music that promotes Satanic views such as Slayer.
    I have Dark Side of the Moon on an MFSL Gold disc.

5. Primejimbo macrumors 68040

I'll get from iTunes and I always get iTunes gift cards a lot. I'll also go to used cd stored and get stuff cheap that way also.

I'll compare iTunes to others and only a few times Amazon and others were cheaper for what I wanted.