iTunes stole my money =(

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by iRx7fani, Jun 5, 2009.

1. iRx7fani macrumors newbie

I downloaded Madagascar 2, and it billed me for it. But the download never finished, it frozed, and I force quit itunes and when I restarted the application, nothing was there. Does anyone know how I can redownload it?

2. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

You can go to your account within iTunes and hit "report a problem" or you can click on the link "report a problem" in your bill and it'll give you the chance to explain the situation. Apple has never denied me a second download of something that was either lost in the airwaves or corrupt.

3. iRx7fani thread starter macrumors newbie

4. JediMeister macrumors 68040

Try going to Store->Check for Available Downloads if you haven't already tried.

5. JCastro macrumors 6502a

The same thing happened to me one time while trying to download a movie rental. I went through the process and they reimbursed my money. They was a good process.

6. alphaod macrumors Core

alphaod

You can also go to top and select Check for Available Downloads under the 'Store' menu in iTunes.

That's always good to try before you contact Apple (because they'll make you do it anyways if you don't).

7. BROCK22 macrumors newbie

BROCK22

i was in the same situation as well. Report it and they usually refund your money

8. gan6660 macrumors 65816

gan6660

This happen to me last summer only it was for 3 movies and 5 tv shows so it was about a $60 bill. I called apple and they said oh we are so sorry and they credited my itunes account with a $60 gift card and refunded my debit card $60.