iTunes Store artist page issue

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by SamNeeds, Sep 27, 2010.

1. SamNeeds macrumors regular

Hi all,

When viewing pretty much any artist page on the iTunes store, I get the attached message.

Any ideas as to why or how to resolve it? It's nothing show stopping, just a bit annoying.

Attached Files:

2. pintsizemacman macrumors regular

pintsizemacman

i think its a bug in itunes what version do u have?:confused:

3. SamNeeds thread starter macrumors regular

The latest (10.0.1) - I was rather hoping it would've correct itself with that update, but it didn't. Happened with 10.0 as well (when it was released shortly after the presentation).

4. SamNeeds thread starter macrumors regular

5. R94N macrumors 68020

R94N

Have you tried restarting iTunes, and then your computer? What about if you turn off/turn on your Internet connection? Does this error out every time?

6. SamNeeds thread starter macrumors regular

Of course - all the usual troubleshooting that I'd carry out (I'm a Service Desk Analyst). But thus far, I've not been able locate anything that may be causing this. I initially thought it may be DNS related - as I was using OpenDNS - but that wasn't the cause. I then thought it may be an issue with the iTunes 10 installation - but that was recently updated to 10.0.1 and the issue still persists. Hence why I've turned to MR to see if anyone else is experiencing the same issue.