Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jimthorn

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 24, 2003
Huntington Beach, CA, USA
Over the last couple of months, I sometimes get an error when using the iTunes Store:

"We could not complete your iTunes Store request. The network connection was reset. Make sure your network connection is active and try again."

It seems happen at random. I click to download an app and I get the message. I click again and it works. Sometimes I'm browsing the store and everything's fine, then I start getting the message over and over for a while. It's driving me nuts.

I tried rebuilding my home network, updating airport software... everything I could think of on my end. Is this a problem on Apple's servers? Do a lot of other people have this problem? I haven't had much luck finding answers on this site or searching Google.

I use an Airport Extreme, I have Time Warner Cable internet. I have no other internet connection issues.

:confused: Any ideas?

Attachments

• itunes-reset.jpg
    itunes-reset.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 78

remcoy

macrumors newbie
Jun 29, 2006
Sorry

I can't provide any help, except to day that I too have time warner cable, and an Airport Extreme.

And the same annoying problem!!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.