Resolved iTunes Store purchases

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by barredfreak, Sep 29, 2012.

1. barredfreak, Sep 29, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2012

barredfreak macrumors 6502

Hello, everyone. My problem is slightly unorthodox, but I believe that there may be a solution out there.

I live in Singapore, and we have a fully functioning iTunes Store here that sells music, movies and apps. The problem is that for some reason unknown, the Store does not sell TV shows at all.

I am a avid fan of certain TV shows, and I would love to be able to pay for episodes as well as extras, but I am unfortunately not given the option to do so. I tried to use my credit card to buy episodes from the US Store, but I was unable to do so.

Does anyone have a workaround so that I can use my Singapore credit card to buy episodes? Thank you.

2. asianwolf macrumors newbie

iTunes Vouchers

Purchase iTunes US dollar vouchers from legitimate sources and create a US account with US address, no credit card required. You can then legally purchase any available video.

Unfortunately studios have licensing agreements with Apple and other broadcasting organisations around the globe that dictates when and where their programmes/movies can be sold or seen. A real pain for the consumer.

3. barredfreak thread starter macrumors 6502

Do you know of any legitimate sellers? I wouldn't mind paying for gift cards, as long as it's legitimate.

4. cuestakid macrumors 68000

apple themselves, bestbuy, amazon-all should be able to do digital delivery.

5. asianwolf macrumors newbie

Sorry for the late reply

Needcardsnow dot com

Great site and service for US iTunes and more