iTunes store sucks on iPod touch

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Arisian, Sep 26, 2007.

1. Arisian macrumors 68000

Arisian

Hi there,

has anyone else had the following issue(s). When I try to buy something it will say its dloading, then stop completely. Im not sure if I actually purchased the song at the point because the dload screen is completely empty. so i try to buy it again, but it does the same thing. About half the time it crashes when Im trying to buy something as well.

thoughts?
    Arisian

2. gloss macrumors 601

gloss

3. RumMunkey macrumors 6502a

RumMunkey

No issues here. I bought my first song last night and got it fine. I browse the store a lot, no crashes.

4. cmcclure16 macrumors regular

No problems here whatsoever. Have downloaded 2 songs and browse it alot and check the Top Songs very often. Not a single issue.

5. TheSpaz macrumors 604

TheSpaz

I downloaded a Jackson Browne album for my Mom and only ONE song refuses to download. It says "Finishing Download" and gives me some unknown error and tells me to connect to my computer and download it. So I log into my iTunes account and it checks the music store for purchases and says that there was an error checking for purchased music... so basically I have one song in my download cue that will not download at all no matter what I do. Son of a....