iTunes store unavailable?

rutledjw

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 11, 2011
I've been getting the following error:
------------------
We could not complete your iTunes store request.
The network connection was lost

There was an error in the iTunes store. Please try again later
-------------------

I'm able to log into my Apple ID, but I can't download anything! That's true on my MacBook, iPhone and iPad. I turned off the wifi, and I still cannot reach the iTunes store to update apps. Is there an outage?

I'm running Snow Leopard (up to date) and the latest download of iTunes. BTW, Apple support has been less than impressive...

What's up?

ktb224

macrumors newbie
Feb 7, 2009
The same thing has been happening to me for at least an hour now, only it won't let me log on to my apple id from my phone or itunes. Seems strange. I've restarted my phone several times. I also installed the latest updates for my mac book pro and restarted that as well. This has never happened to me before and I really want to install some app updates! Anyone know what's up?

Last edited:
Comment

Smileyboy

macrumors 65816
Aug 6, 2008
The same thing has been happening to me for at least an hour now, only it won't let me log on to my apple id from my phone or itunes. Seems strange. I've restarted my phone several times. I also installed the latest updates for my mac book pro and restarted that as well. This has never happened to me before and I really want to install some app updates! Anyone know what's up?
Same here for me!!

Comment

ObuckiO

macrumors regular
Dec 9, 2011
Ohio
It's working here (U.S./ Ohio), Don't need it though...I think all you guys owe them money.:)

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.