iTunes Store??

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by djr7572, Oct 27, 2011.

1. djr7572, Oct 27, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2011

djr7572 macrumors regular

This is probably in the wrong forum, so forgive me. Is anyone else having problems signing into or buying something through iTunes?? All of a sudden it's telling me my password is incorrect - which it's not. I just used my sign in no more than an hour ago to redeem a gift card and it worked just fine.

This has to be a glitch with iTunes ... maybe they're having technical issues? I've never had this problem before.

Update: Evidently, I tried signing in too many times and was forced to change my password ... which I really didn't want to do. Now I'm able to get in but irritated that I had to change password :mad:

2. liquidsuns macrumors 6502

YES! This is happening to me as well. Started on my Apple TV, now nothing is working. I reset my password and that isn't working either.

3. djr7572 thread starter macrumors regular

Yeah, I've never run into this before. It worked after I was forced to change my password due to failed login attempts, but I shouldn't have had to do that to begin with. Grrr.

4. weenie macrumors member

Same for me.

Can't use ATV since PW is "wrong" so no Home Sharing. Forced to change PW, still can't log in.

So no iTunes store, no Home Sharing, no ATV... NOT HAPPY!

5. calviin macrumors regular

It wasn't working earlier but I do believe it's working now.