iTunes sync keeps deleting photos

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by spiderguy84, Mar 31, 2010.

1. spiderguy84 macrumors regular

I have an iPhone 3gs 32gb. Lately when I sync the phone it will delete some photos and then pop up a message saying some photos and albums couldn't be synced because there is not enough room on the phone. The problem is that I'm not adding anything to my phone when it does this. Yesterday my phone says it had 1.6gb available. I hooked it up and synced it, not adding anything, and it deleted a full album off the phoe claiming it had no space. Anyone have any ideas on a fix for this? I'm running 3.1.2

2. spiderguy84 thread starter macrumors regular

Anyone?

3. -aggie- macrumors P6

-aggie-

Are you jailbroken?

4. spiderguy84 thread starter macrumors regular

5. -aggie- macrumors P6

-aggie-

Do you have Rock. If so, there's a bug that creates logs and takes all your space. Delete Rock and the logs. See the threads on here about it.

6. spiderguy84 thread starter macrumors regular

7. -aggie- macrumors P6

-aggie-

I'd restore it, setup as new, sync, and rejailbreak. If you had a large movie you were trying to sync, I could see something like this having a possibility of happening, but what it should do in that case is not copy it at all. In your case your losing stuff. Weird.